Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Abby - CD Packaging

I asked someone if I could use the images of their band for my project. They are a four piece Rock band called “Push.”
I did a brainstorm of the design. It will have a front and back cover with an 8 page booklet. The inside will have information about the band, a picture of each person, a little explanation about them, a list of songs and a list of thanks to those who made it. I already have photos from the band.
I will make the CD packaging with cardboard because it will save time and avoid damage. I don’t like plastic jewel cases on CD packaging as they can easily be damaged and they’re old fashioned. I want a new and interesting way of packaging CDs.

2 comments:

stacy said...

consider how the booklet will work in relation cd holder. colours, imagery?

Abby said...

I will make a fold up booklet out of cardboard. The colours will be in black and white. One photo will be in full colour to make it look fun. Photos of all band members will be in the booklet.